Pages

Looking for something...????

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hypothermia...


There's an everlasting winter in my heart,
The blizzard refuses to subside,
Freezing my innards,
Till all senses die.

Frostbites benumb my soul,
Anger long suppressed in my veins,
Seeks to break free,
But finds itself in chains.

Love to me is a foreign word,
Never uttered here,
Hatred so prevalent,
Amongst the rampant fear.


Redemption now is impossible,
To wade back through the river,
When I am halfway though,
These thoughts leave me in a shiver.

When the scarlet drops crystallise,
Shudders become spasmic,
The mind loses the power of thought,
Hypothermia sets in .

No comments:

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger