Pages

Looking for something...????

Saturday, February 14, 2009

You Invoked the Beast in Me.....



An ice shard impales my heart,
When I hear your voice,
I can taste the cold metal,
I smell the oozing blood,

Pain splitting my sanity apart.

In the past I do remember,
Seeing you in another light,
Life was rosy back then,
I had learnt to love,
Myself soul less I had to render.

You tried to trick me,
Taking me to the fangs of death,
You thought that I had died,
But I was reborn from my ashes,
A beast had awakened in me.

I shall love till death do us part,
I had proclaimed once to you,
I find it hard to forget now,
Fear shadowing your smiling face,
While I carefully ripped it apart.

You invoked the beast in me,
My Vengeance and vendetta,Have played their part well,
I broke the chains and shackles that had me held,
Only to kill my humanity; and forever set myself free.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger