Pages

Looking for something...????

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Harakiri



A glistening blade,
An invitation to a different world,
Away from the anguish,a relief to the ailing heart,
A drug to the incurable infirmity called life

Just a little courage,
A few final moments of pain;
The last wound that i shall ever recieve,
With the promise of eternal relief.

For the last time i recollect some dearest faces,
Some whiz pass in a moment,
some seem to last for ages,
But all along one figure remains unfaded,
The one face that makes me smile n cry,
The face of my beloved.

Now that I look back at all those moments,
When I'd so fondly feared death;
It feels so strange,
How feelings change,
Fear n fancy are a matter of faith.

May be its all wrong, may be its a sin,
May be i've no right to end what I can't begin.
But the choice of life was never mine,
So why should I suffer,
for someone else's crime ?

And now as the edge kisses my skin,
I escape this battle I am never going to win,
The blood gushes out,
On the floor they take her shape;
Her face still lingers on,
Beckons me to join her,
Celebrate the final escape.

1 comment:

  1. nice potrayal of emotions.......certain fears jst turn to ash in hope of partnership with ur loved ones.......

    ReplyDelete


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger