Pages

Looking for something...????

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eternal Somnolence



Strange voices call me at night ..
While I'm drinking your tears with wine
..You should have known it better
..I wish those tears were mine
..I cant stand the sound of your cries
..But maybe that's just one of my lies
..My child, dont believe in me
..I'm torn apart, just drowning inside
..Silence is the best escape
..From this feeling that I truly hate
..I'm dying to reach out
..The highest point of my rage
..You always wanted more
..I should have known this before
..I dont dare to blame you
..Because I dont care anymore
..In your life I was always behind
..I'm not stupid, dont need to deny
..Illusions blinds you
..As you fall into the depth of my mind
..You couldnt see my wound deep
..But still could make me weak
..Those are the words I try to say
..Now this is over,
I'm on my eternal sleep
..Silence...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger