Pages

Looking for something...????

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Endless Winter



I never saw the last spring,
Catching dreams in reality,
The branches on their song,
The leaves, the flowers and you blossomed,

The morning breeze passed unaware,
Down the pavements I lay,
Chirped the birds as they torn
Another piece for the offspring,
From the zombie as they say…
And spring went far away…
I never saw the last summer,
And nature’s sweet caricature danced,
With the happiness under the scorching sun,

Missed…
All the moments,
All the poems,
Near your river not so blue,
Did his hands sweat holding yours?
Did you want the time to stay?

I missed your smile,
And summer went far away…
I never saw the last autumn,
Did you pluck the last mellowness?

The world unleashed as closed were two eyes,
And unleashed in you too,
Did you shed two drops,
The ones aside me lay?

Did you remember the dream scapes?
Or did they fade all the way…
Never saw you play the bride,
And autumn went far away…

The last leaf fell then,
Pierced through the shivering bones,
The wind sharp,
Feeble and sick,

I wake…

Seek you, seek the life,
Behind the murky fog in the nocturnal days,
Behind the chilly nights’ darkness,
Embracing fiasco under my naked tree I lay,
Its winter now,
Vultures now encircle as with me they play.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger