Pages

Looking for something...????

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Un Rosa......

Death stand before me,
Bliss grieves upon agony,
Oh silken rose of broken souls,
Tattered and worn,
Paralysed from within,
No longer breathing,

Her thistles and thorns bathrobe her,
The black fence surrounds the silken rose of eternity,
Beauty and lies deceive all which look upon thy woven petals,
Speechless blowing in the wind,
Silently crying through the pain,

My heart is cold and motionless,

The petals on my decaying body are slowly breezing away,
The music of Untold feelings die inside my mindless reeves,
I sit here blowing under the blackest of trees,
Waiting for loves divine touch to set my withered self-free,

To hold me and to love me,
That is what I want for thee,

Darkness falls over moonless heart,
Shadows rise and depart,
Someone sew back my silken petals that befall me,


Touch me and bring back my fragrance,

Loneliness is too much for me,
Can’t any longer be,
Wish that God would come and take me,
Someone find me,
Find me,
Find me,
Find me,
I am the silken rose of broken souls.

1 comment:

  1. Jhore jachchhi ebong shorey jachchi
    Jeebon mrityu'r ei khela thekei...
    Khelbo naa aami aar...
    Bhaabish naa korechhi moksha-laabh..
    Etaa aboshor noy istofaa...
    Joma dilaam dekh kaalo lefafa...
    Aar aamar jomano rokter rang'ey laal hoy otha
    Ekta golaap...
    Aamar chetona'r mrityu upolokkhe
    Shubhechchha nio...
    Koti koti koti koti paap
    Jomechhe chitrgupt'er khaatay
    Aamar naamer kokkhey...
    Eto nongra shei paap gulo Je bornona diley nongra hobo aami...
    Ek bibhotsho dushshopno jaa dekhechhilo
    Kono harem'er haaraami....
    Baanchte chaay naa bibek
    Tai nichchhi lomba chhuti aamio...
    Korchhi devil's dorkhasto...
    Aar aamar e abinyasto
    Kesh bey neme aashuk shudhu
    Ghenna...
    Taar rang laal...
    Laal golaap aamar priyotoma...
    Shubhechchha nio...
    Norok'er jwalamukhi tei hok...
    Tomaar madhuchandrima...

    ReplyDelete


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger