Pages

Looking for something...????

Friday, May 22, 2009

Afterlife


Every thing here is so dark,
Every thing here is so mystic,
I remember it as if from a dream,
This is the place where i had died,
This is the place where my mother had cried,
Frozen tears of melancholy on my bloodless breasts.

I remember it as if from a dream,
How i had screamed,
When i saw the freezing moon,
Sitting on her snow wolf,
She smiled a cruel smile,
Her vampiring teeth,
Were the gates of a portal to hell.

She licked her lips.
I stared in disbelief,
As she came lowered her face,
Under my chin I could now feel,
The bones of her teeth,
Cooling off my blood,
Drinking it from my veins.




My brows neat in a state of pure delight,
I could feel her,

Draining away my bodyheat,
Slowing my heart beat.

HEART, This strange beating organ;
Purifies our blood from thrash,
And keep mortals alive,
Or it makes us spend,
A long death before,
We had actually lived.

My visions blur...........

The freezing moon
Her green eyes...............
Unsure about the state of her prey,
Her wolf licks my hands and feet,
As my life is come in to an end.





I can see the mist creeping around me,
It's so thin,so beautiful,
Yet so dark and mysterious,
The spirits of my dead brothers,
In the mortal world,
Welcome me, to a new wretched Afterlife.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger