Pages

Looking for something...????

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Beginning and End of Illusions..........

I usually dont write much in my diary but once in a blue moon....or may be when I feel that something should be written about. Many claim to know me well......but do they really. Noboby has even an inkling so as to how dark my psyche can be at times. I come to remember this famous quote by Charles Darwin, "A scientist has to be emotionless, faithless and completely reliable on scientific temper."

Yes I am hollow, emotionless . I tore off my heart from my chest,throttled it and flung it on the ground only to stand and slowly bleed.I neither have pain nor sorrow for I am bloodless and my nerve endings beneath my skin have been numbed. I am like a lone warrior treading the less travelled paths in life. My dignity has been crushed and defiled but all that has hardly affected my forward pace and even today I walk alone.......

No comments:

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger