Pages

Looking for something...????

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Discomfort endlessly has pulled itself upon me....



Continuing from where I broke off in the last post there was no conversation between us until one fine day she had to destroy the peace of my mind. Out of nowhere she had to pop up and apologise for her mysterious disappearing act and pretend to be devastated herself. She came up with this brilliant joke about 'Friendship' and how badly she needed it that time.Trust me this was all codswallop but I was nursing old wounds and thought it could be a new avenue for me to take but the old road continued farther than I expected it to..... Beneath her overtures of friendship there was a thorn of treachery. Her abominably nosy mother had to interfere and spread rumours defiling my character. As usual of course I didn't give a damn. I couldn't stoop down to her level anyway and have my revenge. I had stopped texting her but she just wouldn't stop.Her persistence was really pissing me off. I often used to ask myself whether she was devoid of intelligence or her retaliation time was really slow because how could one not take the hint after so long.

Slowly my wounds healed but definitely left visible scars. I had given her two chances to reform herself but she ignored them. Therefore it was time she repented . Besides I found no similarity between us anymore so this relationship could nver survive, not anymore....but she would never understand it....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger