Pages

Looking for something...????

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Heavy thoughts sift through dust.........











Life in a big crowded city like Kolkata can be gruelling. It's always active with people scarcely having time for themselves. Almost a year and a half ago I had begun my search for someone to bring some vibrancy into my lone dull and derelict life. I was Christmas Day, Last year where all my troubles began.... My mother had a colleague whose husband had suffered from a life threatening automobile accident and her daughter was very upset with it. I was offered to cheer her up by taking her out to a mall. I had always fancied her but never could muster enough courage to tell her. She and I again went out on the 31st. I finally told her and she even confessed having feelings for me. That was the start of a whirlwind romance which barely lasted 4 months but left my insides torn apart and bleeding. I would have consoled myself if that had been the end of it. However memories refuse to set me free from this cage .....








No comments:

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger