Pages

Looking for something...????

Friday, May 9, 2008

You take away ...And I give in ....

I often had always thought that love in whatsoever form was perfection in life, love made you complete but sometimes its the other way around.It twists and mangles you beyond repair. To many this blog might seem repulsive but then I never said it would be pleasant. Now I understand the true meaning of love. Love is a kind of ague that makes you weak from the inside.You become susceptible to all kinds of traps that you were resistant to.First of all you have an additional resposibility of worrying about your counterpart. However it is much of a burden to worry about oneself let alone others. The lond held belief of the SACRED FEMININE scarcely applies to the modern day women who have almost gotten rid of their feminine instincts and wisdom.They can no longer be personified as ATHENA or SOPHIA , the goddesses of wisdom. Unfaithfulness is perhaps the chief art of a large section of the woman of today.

I had loved but lost more than I could gain but if thats how this mechanism works then what I am today is far better than what I was a year ago.....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Powered By Blogger